Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: For Chele.........cuz , you know why....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Bridge Over Trouble Water

    When you?re weary, feeling small,
    When tears are in your eyes, I will dry them all;
    I?m on your side. When times get rough
    And friends just can?t be found,
    Like a bridge over troubled water
    I will lay me down.
    Like a bridge over troubled water
    I will lay me down.

    When you?re down and out,
    When you?re on the street,
    When evening falls so hard
    I will comfort you.
    I?ll take your part.
    When darkness comes
    And pain is all around,
    Like a bridge over troubled water
    I will lay me down.
    Like a bridge over troubled water
    I will lay me down.

    Sail on silvergirl,
    Sail on by.
    Your time has come to shine.
    All your dreams are on their way.
    See how they shine
    If you need a friend
    I?m sailing right behind.

    Like a bridge over troubled water
    I will ease your mind.
    Like a bridge over troubled water
    I will ease your mind

    Love u hon......Thanks for YOU!!!

    Kassy*~~*~*

  2. #2
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ahhh

    smoooChes the KAss [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

    and smooChes the Chele [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

    you guys rawk

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awww kass..*huge hugs*..thank you so much..your the best! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •